Christmas Benches

Started by Tam-i-am, December 23, 2015, 03:19:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam-i-am

Well several of our customers are getting benches for Christmas.  I am most impressed with the sassafras bench.  What a pretty piece of wood.  We had to use sassafras as that is the name of their business.  All the tops have been routered engraved and then painter or burned before they are finished.
And of course in the same run was the special Forestry Forum bench.

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

Tam-i-am

I am beginning to worry as Kevin has been spending a lot of time making the tops which is not one of our products.  This is exactly how Logrite started - Kevin spent more time making cant hooks for his friends than running the sawmill which was his primary job.
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

Jeff

I love my benches. Both of them.  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Raider Bill

You need to get him focused on Alissa's legs! ;D :D
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

WDH

How is the leg business doing?
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

I like them all, but Sassafras wood has it's own personality.  Maybe I favor it because I saw so little of it.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman