iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Snow over there!

Started by Darrel, December 23, 2015, 12:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darrel

Snow on the Callahans.

I spent the last 3 weeks in Utah shoveling snow. Good to be home where the snow is over there.
1992 LT40HD

If I don't pick myself up by my own bootstraps, nobody else will.

beenthere

My guess is that pic was taken with an iPhone or iPad and the volume control button on the top side.  ;D

That, or the Callahans are in NZ or Aussie land...
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Beautiful foggy mountains.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Darrel

There I went to my gallery and rotated it hope that helped. Sometimes I hate my iPhone!
1992 LT40HD

Magicman

Quote from: Darrel on December 23, 2015, 01:35:53 PM
There I went to my gallery and rotated it hope that helped.
Not.  It is still flipped.   :-\
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

I was going to rotate it, but I see it has been maniplated so much there isn't much detail left in it. Every time a digital image is turned, you loose a certain percentage. Turn it enough times and it will become a pile of pixels.  I'd delete this one, upload another and replace the old one. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Darrel

ok Jeff, re-uploaded from my PC this time.  I think it is just a poor quality pic. 
1992 LT40HD

Magicman

I have really missed seeing snow covered mountain tops the last couple of years, and with the Elk draw, I may still be a couple more years out.   :-\
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Jeff on December 23, 2015, 02:07:26 PM
I was going to rotate it, but I see it has been maniplated so much there isn't much detail left in it. Every time a digital image is turned, you loose a certain percentage. Turn it enough times and it will become a pile of pixels.  I'd delete this one, upload another and replace the old one. :)

I honestly didn't know this. Thanks Jeff.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Thank You Sponsors!