iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Forestry Forum member meet-up

Started by Den-Den, December 17, 2015, 02:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Den-Den

Met FF member "Texas Ranger" today in town and got him to travel a few more miles and see my shop.  It was nice to visit with someone with similar interests.  The picture is not very good but at least I did not break the camera.  I am the one with a red cap.

You may think that you can or may think you can't; either way, you are right.

Chuck White

It's really nice when members meet!   smiley_thumbsup_grin

Thanks for sharing!  :)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Thanks for sharing this DEN-DEN. Nice picture.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

Congrats on the meeting and picture.   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

woodmills1

nice, did you call first on the same shirt color?
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

kensfarm

With 2 guys like you hanging out w/ tools and lumber...  something is going to get built.  Great you guys could meet up. 

JAOGWASM

So where is your Shop Den? 

Had you not pointed out who you were, I would have picked you as the Ranger, given the hat you were sporting! LOL
Just Another Old Guy With A Sawmill
TK1400

Texas Ranger

DenDen renewed my faith in folks, Texas folks particularly.  He made his wood lathe, I hope he will correct me If I get it wrong, but.  The bed is 10 inch steel pipe, the rails are solid bar stock, he said the whole thing weighs in around 1000 pounds.  Talk about solid!  His shop is made for one man production, heavy duty equipment all the way.

I enjoyed our short visit, always good to meet a fellow FF'er.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

JAOGWASM

Quote from: JAOGWASM on December 18, 2015, 09:33:36 AM
So where is your Shop Den? 

Never mind Den.  I thought the pic was taken in your shop.   ::)    Carry on!
Just Another Old Guy With A Sawmill
TK1400

Thank You Sponsors!