iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Christmas Card from WV

Started by WV Sawmiller, December 15, 2015, 09:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WV Sawmiller

My wife does us up a family photo Christmas Card every year. They are generally fun and a sort of year in review in pictures. I sent the first batch out today. Below is a copy for all my FF fiends. Hope you all have a happy and safe holiday season and a productive year ahead.

Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

beenthere

Very well done pic card. And Merry Christmas to you and family too.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Magicman

Where is da picture of da bear??   :o   ???
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

samandothers

WV Sawmiller

MM,

Had to use both hands to hold the marble and the slingshot so not able to take a picture. (She's been back at night and helped herself to another 50-60 lbs of corns so finally moved the feeder over out of her reach).
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Thank You Sponsors!