iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Food,food,food

Started by 47sawdust, December 05, 2015, 01:14:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

47sawdust

Did the food board get sent to the woodshed?I didn't know fruitcake was an off limits topic.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

beenthere

Don't understand the post. There is a food forum.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

47sawdust

beenthere,
Maybe I'm losing my marble,but the food board is not showing up on my computer.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

beenthere

Go to "Home" tab, and scroll down...

Maybe you've been put on the new FF diet... no food, food, food    ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

47sawdust

Did as you suggested,still no food.Somebody heard me say I wanted to lose 10 lbs. and is trying to help me out.
Mick

thecfarm

@47sawdust,I think you have hit the "button" on the far right of unread posts.
I clicked on to it and I lost the food thread too. It's a blue button for me.
Go to Forum Forum and bring up all the topics. Probably looks like a + sign,should look like a minus sign to see all the topics.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

47sawdust

Mick

Magicman

Thankfully Fruitcake did not do it.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

coxy

no but MR grits saved the day  :D :D :D :D

47sawdust

I knew it would happen,I just knew it.That was a low blow coxy,Cfarm goes out of his way to help and what does he get.....grits grief.
I can't figure out how to drag down a smiley face or I would.
Mick

coxy

we always have to put grits in when we are talking food  8) 8) 8)

beenthere

Ya don't drag them smiley faces down, just put the cursor over them click on them...  ;D
south central Wisconsin

thecfarm

At least he don't show up in my driveway with a box of grits.  :o ::)
A few smileys for ya 47sawdust.    ;D  :)  ;D
Food and grits just don't go together.  :)
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

47sawdust

beenthere

Thanks,  but when I do that this comes up. :D :D :D :D :D ?
When I typed my post the letter :D showed up for a smiley face,after it was posted the smiley face came up.Is that normal?
Mick

Chuck White

Smiley faces shouldn't show up unless you click on them or actually type them in!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

Quoteafter it was posted the smiley face came up.Is that normal?
Yup, that is the way it works.  If you poke the "Preview" button and scroll up you can see how your reply will actually look when posted.  This is good when posting pictures and quotes.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

47sawdust

Just ignore post #13.Yes,I'm a slow learner and I know now to preview my posts.Thank you all for your help.
Mick

Thank You Sponsors!