iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Help with sharpener model number

Started by flyboy16101, December 04, 2015, 11:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flyboy16101

I just bough a sharpener off of craigslist that is the same model as the one in the picture it is a Woodmizer and it is a automatic, that is all I all know about it. can any one help identify what model it is and maybe any other information would be appreciated, thank you
Wood-mizer Lt35, International 504 w/ loader, Hough HA Payloader, Stihl Ms290, Ms660, LogRite Cant Hook

Nomad

Without going out to compare, I'd say it looks a lot like mine.  Mine is a LTAGA-CBN.
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

Cutting Edge

That is a model LTAGA sharpener.  Over it's life in production, there were many changes/revisions made.
"Winning an argument isn't everything, as long as you are heard and understood" - W.S.

Cutting Edge Saw Service, LLC -
- Sharpening Services
- Portable/Custom Milling and Slabbing
- On-Site Sawmill Maintenance/Repair Services

Factory Direct Kasco WoodMaxx Blades
Ph- (304) 878-3343

flyboy16101

Wood-mizer Lt35, International 504 w/ loader, Hough HA Payloader, Stihl Ms290, Ms660, LogRite Cant Hook

woodmills1

Did you also get the three support arms for the blade?
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

dustyhat

mine looks alot like that one, but my motors not mounted down like that one. by the way guys whats the best rock to get for these, i wore out a bunch of the brown ones and going to have to order some.

woodmills1

the angle of the motor is adjustable, mine is 7 degree but up not down
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

MartyParsons

Hello,
There should be a electronic control box under the water pan. It is hard to see if it is there in the picture.
It slides out from under the water pan so it may be in another box and not in the picture.

Part # is LTAGA
Not LTAGA-CBN.

If you send me a message with your email I can send you a PDF with operation manual and parts brake down.

Marty
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

Darrel

decent sharpener by the way, I have one just like it.
1992 LT40HD

If I don't pick myself up by my own bootstraps, nobody else will.

woodmills1

I have grown so accustomed to this level of response to questions about woodmizer stuff

Thank You Sponsors!