iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

me animated

Started by yukon cornelius, December 01, 2015, 10:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yukon cornelius

this is me in animated version

;D ;D ;D
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

samandothers

scsmith42

I KNEW that you reminded me of someone!  Now I know who!
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

yukon cornelius

His name is...........Yukon Cornelius  ;D

isawlogs

A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

thecfarm

Do you do the Gold Testing too???  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

timberlinetree

I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

sandsawmill14

hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

Magicman

An unplanned plan comes together.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

drobertson

Quote from: scsmith42 on December 01, 2015, 10:32:02 PM
I KNEW that you reminded me of someone!  Now I know who!
Larry, when you first got on the forum I thought the very same,  then you posted a picture and confirmed it :D :D :D
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

yukon cornelius

Quote from: thecfarm on December 02, 2015, 06:12:22 AM
Do you do the Gold Testing too???  ;D

yep unless its silver im looking for. LOL! "but I thought you were looking for gold" "well I changed my mind"

magicman, it wasn't unplanned. that's where my name came from. it fits me. Im always on an adventure and I seem to be a misfit.  ;D I would not want to fit in for anything! I am happy just the way I am!

Oh yeah, and I look like him!  ;D

Magicman

Hopefully someday we can meet and I will judge for myself.   :)   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

yukon cornelius

I hope so too!

Somebody, as in me, needs to do a winter get together in the middle of the U.S.

A "chilly time, chili dinner"

Would anyone be interested?

sandhills

If timing is right I definitely would be, I'll even supply the meat and fixins for it.  Not sure about this winter though, but keep us updated on any plans (btw my wife makes really good chilly and bread so you wouldn't have to worry about my cooking  :)).

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Magicman

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

SawyerBrown

Yukon, that's just uncanny!   :o 

Quote from: yukon cornelius on December 02, 2015, 09:53:01 AM
A "chilly time, chili dinner"

Would anyone be interested?

May-Be ...  digin_2
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

21incher

Twin brothers from different mothers.   :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

yukon cornelius

Quote from: Jeff on December 02, 2015, 01:49:18 PM

cedar is my gold! pink gold! ok now how do I make that my profile pic? that is so funny, Thanks Jeff!

I really do think we could get this chili dinner going this year. summer is so busy for us so a winter gathering might work. We were thinking February depending on snow. it could be a pot luck or bring your favorite chili?

Magicman

I am in.   smiley_gossip bon_fire

Magicman

Wow, you got your avatar.   smiley_thumbsup

Jeff also did mine with the woodchuck on the log's end.

yukon cornelius

Thank you Jeff! That is awesome!

I am going going to get to planning this get together.

Thank You Sponsors!