iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

WM track rollers

Started by woodmills1, November 24, 2015, 06:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

Just ordered a pair and they are down in price.  NICE!
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

terrifictimbersllc

DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

woodmills1

one and a half inch bearings with center shaft threaded.  They are used to allow the cantilevered head of the woodmizer mills to follow the round tracks welded to the main beam.  My 70 has 2 large rollers on top and I think 2 small(1.5) on top and 4 small on the bottem
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

customdave

Were they @ sale price? or what was the reason for the lesser price, just thinken if sale price good time to buy stock for just in case when needed ;)...

Thanks Dave
Love the smell of sawdust

jmouton

we just ordered  6  rollers  for ours   they did seem cheaper ,,i thought ,,

jim
lt-40 wide ,,bobcat,sterling tandem flatbed log truck,10 ton trailer, stihl 075,041,029,066,and a 2017 f-350,oh and an edger

Thank You Sponsors!