iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Northern Neck Virginia Farm Museum Heathsviille, VA

Started by MartyParsons, November 17, 2015, 09:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MartyParsons

Sawmill Workshop
Date:    Saturday   December 5th   http://www.thefarmmuseum.org/pdf/Sawmill%20Workshop.pdf

Place:  Northern Neck Virginia Farm Museum   
  12705 Northumberland    Hwy   Heathsville,   VA 22473   
   RSVP:    Registration  required.    Limited Attendance.   
   Web: www.thefarmmuseum.org   
  -­‐Register   Online OR by mail   at:   
The Farm Museum PO   
  Box 365;Heathsville, VA 22473   

Attn: Sarah   
  Hours:  9am 2pm   
  Join us at Sawmill Workshop and watch LIVE DEMONSTRATIONS of Wood-Mizer portable sawmills in ACTION!   
• LT40HD, LT15, and EG50 will be shown. • Talk to our expert sawmill consultants • Blades can be dropped off at show for ReSharp • Lunch will be available• PLUS, ask about unadvertised savings on mills ordered with deposit at this event!  Call to find out what mills will be at this show and availability to purchase .

Thanks
Marty
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

MartyParsons

Sorry if the pictures are not right side up. I can't tell on the I pad.
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

MartyParsons

;D

All A ok!  Back to the shop at 9 pm. 213 miles to the show.

Sorry about the pictures. I will try to remember to make volume control down.
At least you are getting some pictures. I am a slow learner.

This was the last show for 2015.

Three coming up in January from the 5th till the 15th. 3 shows in 10 days! York, PA,  Baltimore, MD and Fishersville, VA

landscraper

Couldn't make the Northern Neck event, but I will be at Fishersville for sure. 
Firewood is energy independence on a personal scale.

Thank You Sponsors!