iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New produce bin for my wife

Started by coalsmok, November 17, 2015, 05:32:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coalsmok

My wife has been hinting at wanting a new produce bin to replace the plastic ones she has been using.  Saturday when I mentioned going to the basement to build something she stopped hinting and told me to build one and not to be forever about it as she wanted it before our thanksgiving dinner this weekend. Something about long delivery times on other projects ;D. 

No sanding or pretty details everything is as it came off of the planer or saw with the front edges eased using a router.  Mix of ash and white oak that made good use of some shorts I had left from other projects with a quick coat of shellac.

mesquite buckeye

I'm betting she is happy. Also with the rustic look no big deal when that rotten potato goops all over one of the shelves. ;D
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

drobertson

What a great idea!  using shorts as well,  I can see one of these coming here soon, thanks for sharing this one.
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Roxie

Say when

samandothers

Great looking, functional and wife happy!  WOW you are good!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The Goat likes it. Very nice.  :)

Looks like ya running a little low on dem sweet Taters.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

coalsmok

Most of them went into a casserole for the church dinner Sunday morning. 

Thank You Sponsors!