iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

TRUAX

Started by RavioliKid, March 20, 2002, 06:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RavioliKid

Have you folks seen this before? I thought it was well done.

http://www.nofma.org/truaxbook.htm

:P
RavioliKid

Frank_Pender

YOU ARE A GREAT TEACHER.  :P :P :P Thank you. 8) 8) 8)

Your students are fortunate people to have thee as a teacher and guide for that which is wright. ;)
Frank Pender

Jeff

Certainly a story worthy of telling,
a needed deed done,
this job of tree felling.

Another will grow, no 3 oh no 5
the wood from these trees that enrich all our lives.

I am proud to be here
to promote the job that we do
so tell your grand children
there will be trees for them too.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tom

Don P

8), You gotta student teacher needing that one I'd say. ;D
This woodwhacker planted 650 more the other day before my land was full again :D

RavioliKid

Well, the interesting thing is that I think both the Lorax and Truax have essentially the same message - the earth is ours to use, and we have to take care of it.

I wonder if there is a hard copy of Truax out there? It would be really interesting to do a comparative study of the two stories and examine point of view.

RavioliKid

Corley5

That's really good!!  It's too bad all those wannabe  Guardbarks in the real world don't listen to reason too.
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Bud Man

Rav   Ain't it funny that teaching at all level's is best, listened to and absorbed,  when It's laid out in a "Mother Goose Fashion"   I admire your patience and dedication, and wish I had more of It myself.
The groves were God's first temples.. " A Forest Hymn"  by.. William Cullen Bryant

RavioliKid

Thanks, Bud Man!

I don't feel all that patient, most of the time, but I fake it!  :D

RavioliKid

Bud Man

Ah The joy's of teaching  :o-  Better have the "Patience of Job"  Bless You, and Elementary Kids,  Bless You Again  :'(
The groves were God's first temples.. " A Forest Hymn"  by.. William Cullen Bryant

Corley5

I thought I wanted to be teacher.  Got a Bachelor of Science in history with a geography minor from Lake Superior State.  I did some substitute work at some of the local schools and decided against going the rest of the way with the student teaching.  Just not my cup of tea.  I've taken a few grad courses at Central Mich U and someday would like to instruct part-time at on the comm. college level.  For now I'm working my towards a Michigan Civil sevice pension 8)  It takes a special person to be a K-12 teacher.  You guys who are/were teaching are doing/did a great job.  Thanks. Keep it up.  
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

RavioliKid

On behalf of those in the profession, I say, "Thanks, Corley!"

RavioliKid

Frank_Pender

We have two or three families in the Dallas area that have the same name.  In fact one family, I had their children in school.  Of of the two is in charge of all communications, written and e-mail for the MWM (Master Woodlands Management) Program here in Oregon, through Oregon State University.  8) 8)  As I am also a MWM trainee.She sees  that I am well educated as to what is happening. :'(  I just seem to have lots of those "senior moments" that occur to waylay what I have to keep updated about.  I will have to inform here of the story line.   8) 8)
Frank Pender

Thank You Sponsors!