iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

ThankU Poston

Started by pineywoods, November 09, 2015, 10:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pineywoods

Poston put pics and a post showing how to make rustic flower boxes out of a junk log. I've made a bunch, (I have plenty of junk pine logs) and give them away. Almost always results in new business..Here's how I make them 4 at a time..

The finished product..

1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

red

Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

POSTON WIDEHEAD

You are welcome Sir. Making 3 or 4 at a time is the way to go.
I've been selling quite a few to Deer hunters this fall. They set them in their food plots and put corn in them and pour a lick Molasses all over them.
The Deer thinks its just a natural log.....and it is.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

DanG

"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

POSTON WIDEHEAD

LeeB

I guess it would work for someone that starved to death.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: LeeB on November 09, 2015, 06:32:02 PM
I guess it would work for someone that starved to death.

I see you keep up with current events.  :D :D :D :D :D
Good 1 Lee.  smiley_thumbsup

Sixacresand

I made a few, too.  Good idea.  Folks at crafts fair loved them.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

WDH

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on November 09, 2015, 12:18:25 PM
I've been selling quite a few to Deer hunters this fall. They set them in their food plots and put corn in them and pour a lick Molasses all over them.

Y'all must not have hogs. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

florida

WDH,

But they sure taste good!
General contractor and carpenter for 50 years.
Retired now!

Thank You Sponsors!