iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Cutting big stuff

Started by edkemper, November 28, 2015, 03:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

edkemper

I had the most fun this last week. I finally got some bigger logs to cut. What a blast. Especially because my neighbor needed a couple of large slabs for his heavy equipment trailer. 4"x18.5"x16'6". Never realize how much fresh wet lumber weighs.

(I know, pictures would be nice but I don't think I will ever try to post anymore pictures to this site. It isn't worth the frustration)

This slabbing stuff is fun, but heavy.
Old Man

gww

I can't speak for others experiances posting pictures on this site but I find it easier here then anywhere I go.  All other sites want me to resize my pictures but on this site, it seems to do it for me.

I like it pretty good so far.
Cheers
gww

Kbeitz

Quote from: edkemper on November 28, 2015, 03:57:04 PM
I had the most fun this last week. I finally got some bigger logs to cut. What a blast. Especially because my neighbor needed a couple of large slabs for his heavy equipment trailer. 4"x18.5"x16'6". Never realize how much fresh wet lumber weighs.

(I know, pictures would be nice but I don't think I will ever try to post anymore pictures to this site. It isn't worth the frustration)

This slabbing stuff is fun, but heavy.

had a very hard time at the beginning also.
When your done typing your message click on the add photos to post in the blue below.
Then when the next page pops up click on the little blue arrow that say select album.
Pick your upload folder.
Then click brouse.
Find your picture file from your computer files and then click on upload file.
After your picture comes in so you can see it move way down the page and click on insert picture in your post.
Thats it.... Your done. Oh... Dont forget to click on the post button.
Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

beenthere

ed
Please don't complain about posting pics here. It is not difficult, but not posting what you are doing is certainly up to you. Don't think it is a requirement. But you can still enjoy the pics that others post of what they are doing.  8)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Thank You Sponsors!