iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Repairing Parmak fence chargers

Started by valley ranch, December 11, 2015, 03:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valley ranch

Greetings, I have a couple fence Parmak chargers I'd like to repair. You can sent them back to Parker McCrory for repair, I'd like to repair them myself.

If you've ever repaired them, I'd sure like to talk to you a bit.

Thanks Richard

Banjo picker

I have one that's down right now myself.  It would be nice to be able to just buy the parts and do it your self instead of having to pay the postage sending the whole thing back.  My searches have been a dead end so far.  Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

r.man

Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

beenthere

I don't have one, but have you an idea what fails on them?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Banjo picker

Here is a picture of mine 

says its a se3.....This one has already been sent back in for repair two times.   Here is what its insides look like:

There are a few other things on the other side of that metal plate.  Seems like this one goes out after a lighting storm.  Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

scsmith42

I recently had one of my fence chargers repaired by Dick's Electric Fencer Repair in Hubbard Lake, MI.  Fast, fair prices and a quality repair.

You can find him on Google.  Good Christian fellow too.
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

gspren

Years ago I just dropped them at the local feed mill, they had a guy that fixed them. I don't have any livestock any more so don't need fencers, ask around maybe someone local does them.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

beenthere

Any ideas what they are fixing on them to get them working again?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Thank You Sponsors!