iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

blades

Started by sabre_tooth, October 03, 2004, 04:51:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sabre_tooth

hi everyone just wondering where to get those monkey blades at the best price.see kenne saw no longer is advertising on the left of this page .thanks ps how much is 1.25 13 2 long 7/8pitch thanks

MemphisLogger

I've been getting them from 21 Saw Shop in Van Buren, MO.

$16 for a 13' 2" last time I ordered.

1-800-323-8840 is their #.  

Scott Banbury, Urban logger since 2002--Custom Woodworker since 1990. Running a Woodmizer LT-30, a flock of Huskies and a herd of Toy 4x4s Midtown Logging and Lumber Company at www.scottbanbury.com

chet

All my blades come from our sponser Menominee Saw. And yes they also carry the Monks. I also use them for my sharpening needs.
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Jeff

Please, if you can, order your Monkey Blades from Menominee! THEY continue to support your Forestry Forum and hopefully we can return the favor!

900 16th Street Menominee, MI 49858
Tel: 906-863-2609 • FAX 906-863-1147 • Toll Free 1-800-582-0470
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

GF

Do the resellers also sharpen them, looking for someone to sharpen some and also need to order some more, I like the Monkey blades much better than others I have used.

Dana

I just got back my resharpened blades from Menominee Saw. Great service and good turn around time also!
Grass-fed beef farmer, part time sawyer

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!