iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

John Deere 750B Dozer

Started by ValleyLogger, November 06, 2015, 10:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ValleyLogger

Has anyone run into this problem ?

When pushing with the dozer quite often the tracks will stall out and stop the machine it sounds like it is going over relief when it does this
and the hydrostat pressure drops away...  any ideas ?

BargeMonkey

Run, run away quick while you can. We have an 850B, one of the last before the C series came out and recently had drive motor issues, your close to 12-15k per side if nothing is super wrong to have one gone thru. I would call Deere or a good mechanic.

ValleyLogger

We actually had Nortrax look at the dozer and they didn't figure anything out. The dozer is mostly only a backup but it still
runs great and we would like to fix it if it doesn't cost too much. just not sure where to start and hate to keep throwing parts at it...

BargeMonkey

Nortrax.... I want to puke every time I have to go in for parts. Where are you located at ?

Ed_K

I ran one of the first 750s JD made in 79 and had that problem from day one. I finally figured that moving the lever to half way then it would push or spin the tracks.
Ed K

ValleyLogger

I'm located in Northern Wisconsin

ValleyLogger

Ed,  that's kind of the same thing this dozer will do from time to time depending on where
the forward reverse lever is it seems to operate fine. Was thinking maybe the forward reverse
control valve has an issue but not sure

Thank You Sponsors!