iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thank you MartyParsons

Started by Magicman, October 28, 2015, 09:39:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Hats off and Thanks to this guy.  It is so comforting to see Marty watching and adding comments and suggestions to  sawmill owners based on his vast experience.  Whether it is an adjustment, upgrade, or illustration, he is always willing to share his knowledge and experience if it will help someone.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

SawyerBrown

Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

Kingmt

Sawmill=Harbor Freight Item#62366
Chainsaws=MS180CBE(14"), MS290(18"), MS038(20"), MS660(20" & 36")
Staff=1Wife & 5 Kids :)
Please excuse my typing. I don't do well at catching auto correct.

Rachiano

Yep...he will do his utmost best to help where he can....even me in another continent.   Thanks!
Rachiano

WM LT70
WM EG50
Werklust WG25 Wheel loader
DAF 2100 HIAB truck

taylorsmissbeehaven

X10 from me as well. I am always interested to read and learn. Thanks! Brian
Opportunity is missed by most because it shows up wearing bib overalls and looks like work.

PC-Urban-Sawyer

All this and now a certified private pilot as well!

Well done, Marty!

Herb

Magicman

His knowledge has been flying over my head for years anyway.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Chuck White

You betcha, Marty is a wonderful help to those of us with questions about sawmill issues!

Thank you Marty  8)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Tom L

marty and Lisa are good people
always nice to deal with

POSTON WIDEHEAD

......and if you're a dumb Goat like me, he will call you on the phone and help you.  :D :D :D :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WV Sawmiller

Ditto from Almost Heaven country. Keep up the good work and remember to "Saw Faster".
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Peter Drouin

He has been a big help to me too. Thanks, Marty,
smiley_wavy smiley_beertoast
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

woodmills1

same as, same as all the rest of comments.  Thanks Marty.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

bkaimwood

bk

pine

I don't even have a WM and I can see what a great guy he is to have helping the WM folks out.

rooster 58

Marty and Lisa are great folks, and their staff are just as helpful!

redprospector

Yep, I'd like to say thank you too. I don't even own a WoodMizer, but when I was looking at one at auction Marty was very helpful arming me with information of what to look for.
So thank you Marty!!!
and everyone else who contributed to my inquiry.  ;D
1996 Timber King B-20 with 14' extension, Morgan Mini Scragg Mill, Fastline Band Scragg Mill (project), 1973 JD 440-b skidder, 2008 Bobcat T-320 with buckets, grapple, auger, Tushogg mulching head, etc., 2006 Fecon FTX-90L with Bull Hog 74SS head, 1994 Vermeer 1250 BC Chipper. A bunch of chainsaws.

terrifictimbersllc

Always appreciate reading your posts Marty. 
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

MartyParsons

Hello,
Will you all knock it off! I am blessed to have you all as friends.   8)  I am glad to help in any way I can.
Thanks.
Marty
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

4x4American

X20 Marty has been more than helpful to me on many occasions.  I think I still owe ya a beer too!
Boy, back in my day..

lls256

Thanks Marty's for the PA Woodmizer Training days.  I can imagine that there's a lot of behind the scenes work that goes unnoticed.

John S

Marty has helped this knucklehead many times over the last 5 years, he even made a housecall a couple of years back.  I hope to make the next PA Owners day in the Spring and also seeing Marty and Lisa at the Festival of Wood in Milford, PA next August.
2018 LT40HDG38 Wide

red

I believe that Marty enjoys his Work
and is so Good at it that it is not Work
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

petefrom bearswamp

I wish Shade Gap wasn't so far from me.
All of the WM guys I have dealt with or asked questions of are great.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

4x4American

Shade Gap, PA, just a phone call away
Boy, back in my day..

Thank You Sponsors!