iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A visit with the qbilder

Started by mesquite buckeye, October 27, 2015, 10:24:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mesquite buckeye

Went to see my buddy qbilder in Alamagordo on the way to MO.

White Sands

Eric with his mill.

Duck!!!  Was it something I said? 8) 8) 8) ;D :snowball: :snowball: :snowball:

A few of his toys. 

The cool turning blocks are behind him.

Eric is a precision machinist and got into woodworking from that angle. Here is his personal pool cue.

Top secret glopping device. 

DanG. The photo rotator is going crazy again. I'll try reloading these pictures when I get home. :(

(Now they are fixt)  ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :snowball: :snowball: :snowball:
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Magicman

Thanks for the visit.  I wonder if I could take him in an arm wrestle?   ???   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sandhills

Well if you can Magic I hope I never upset you!  That's some beautiful work qbilder.

bkaimwood

Although qbuilder has awesome woodworking skills, it looks like he was made to be a slab offbearer!! I could use a hand!!
bk

redprospector

1996 Timber King B-20 with 14' extension, Morgan Mini Scragg Mill, Fastline Band Scragg Mill (project), 1973 JD 440-b skidder, 2008 Bobcat T-320 with buckets, grapple, auger, Tushogg mulching head, etc., 2006 Fecon FTX-90L with Bull Hog 74SS head, 1994 Vermeer 1250 BC Chipper. A bunch of chainsaws.

mesquite buckeye

He is also a really nice guy.  ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :snowball:
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Delawhere Jack

The picture of that lathe had me all confused until I scrolled down and saw the pool cue. Pretty neat piece of machinery, and nice work on the cue.

ely

very nice work...are there any logs to mill there?

mesquite buckeye

He gets white mulberries in town and interesting logs in the nearby mountains that go up to like 9000 feet. Also mesquite from Texas. He says he hasn't been  on the forum lately as they are getting ready to move to
Tennessee. I'll try to answer what I can.

Thank You Sponsors!