iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pyramid Electricity, how to build looks good

Started by Jasen logger, October 22, 2015, 10:41:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kbeitz

What a bunch of bull....
Energy can be neither created nor be destroyed, but it transforms from one form to another,
Period... The only free stuff is something like solar collecting or hydro and sooner or later
we will be taxed for that.

Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Al_Smith

None of it is actually free in the true sense of the word. Solar,wind,hydro ,even geothermal like they have in Iceland needs money to install and maintain .
As far as taxes if given the chance all those hot air generators in Washington D.C. would figure a way to tax the very air we breath. < oh don't get me started on that one :D 

locked88

I say all energy is free. It is mankind that puts a price on it, All our energy comes from the sun and last I checked I could still step outside on a sunny day and be warmed by it.  Magnify it with a water lens and cook with it . Let it grow trees and I have a stored fuel produced by the sun. Leave it long enough you get oil. All without spending a dime. Back to the power generation in a pyramid. I think they are called noble gases, when a relatively small electrical charge is introduced they glow (argon, neon, ect...) Would not take much energy to make a cloud of gas provide some light in a dark pyramid. You could even do it with a simple electrostatic generator. We seem to be stuck on the levels of consumption of today and declare that any that can power a microwave is a waste of time or a hoax. Something to think about ( a radio transmitter. yes it consumes energy to transmit but is there any limit on the number of receivers that receive that energy.) Is it theoretically possible to receive more energy than is transmitted? Now eliminate the radio transmitter and just look at all the background radiation out there. Even just from our sun. Tell me again how you can claim energy is not free. This guy is building a collector of background radiation that has and always will be there. All those who still think energy isn't free can send me a $1 sun tax so you can still be right. I have enjoyed reading all the posts and look forward to harvesting some free energy with my new MP-32 sawmill.

Kubota L3130
61 Land Rover diesel 88lla
83 AVION 34
Amsoil

Paul_H

Welcome to the forum. :)

What free energy are you powering your mill with?
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

valley ranch

Hi, Just found this, sorry the young fellow went away, would like to have heard about his finish build.

Like to know if he did build one or was laughed out of it.

Tesla kept talking about AC current when told it wouldn't work, today that is what the world uses. Tesla proved it work, went on to build the generators that produced it. We all have small ones in our cars.

Wonder if he'll drop back by.

Paul_H

Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Thank You Sponsors!