iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pyramid Electricity, how to build looks good

Started by Jasen logger, October 22, 2015, 10:41:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasen logger

jueston

there is no such thing as free power. all we humans can do is exploit different sources but it will never be free. this is a law of nature.

Jasen logger

I dont like your law...... People shut me down on this before they even look and say the same. Did you watch the Video? OK then it is not free. .... It will cost at least $50 in materials. Only 3 watts or some little number rite? Yup. That could keep a camper in the woods full of power...... Like a free trickle charger.... The model is only 3 ft. Make it 6 or 8 ft and have double the juice. This machine harvests the same power that makes the needle spin on your compass.  It is all here and cant be regulated is why it is not being used. OIL.  There is pyramids all over this earth and they were for electricity. Not tombs like our leaders tell us. Wake up earth. The answers have been here all along. Im going to change the world with this old tech. Also know that that all the pyramids are on the same frequency wave line. It runs through the upper peninsula of michigan where I moved to. I have lost more than 40 pounds since the move and feel the electricity all around. Like positive electrons all over. By the Mayan pyramids, people get nauseous because of the amount of energy......  So do you work for the government, spreading a bunch of that wont work........... Pyramids dude!!!!!!!! Oh ya. Tombs...... NOT.... I hate consuming oil... wake up world and demand the power be free. Ok, Cheap, People will have to build it and they dont work for free. Build this and tell me if it is a hoax.

Paul_H

You asked for input and he gave it respectfully.

QuotePeople will have to build it and they dont work for free. Build this and tell me if it is a hoax.

I pledge publicly to give you $500 if you build a working model and bring it to the Pig Roast in Harrison MI in 2016 for scrutiny.I would be glad to pay you in full.
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Jeff

This may be the deciding factor in putting my land up for sale in the U.P.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jasen logger

I do want to build. It feel it is a very true form of electricity. This is the same energy that crosses witching wands.... It is power, but not much. From the mineral deposits or moving water down below. This creates this small amount of energy and this pyramid video looks like a way to collect it. People are so quick to laugh a this concept. I will build one this winter and I would love to come to a pig roast. I appreciate the encouragement.    Oh. one more thing. The Paulding light that is not cars on a road like some say. May be an electromagnetic anomaly from this wave that all the pyramids are on. just a theory. 

Paul_H

Quote from: Paul_H on October 24, 2015, 11:10:08 AM

I pledge publicly to give you $500 if you build a working model and bring it to the Pig Roast in Harrison MI in 2016 for scrutiny.I would be glad to pay you in full.

That's $500 cdn  ;)
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Jeff

And where did you move from to get to the U.P. to become more informed than those that have lived there their entire life? Apparently you didn't hear that the Paulding lights had been explained and source proven in 2010 by Michigan Tech. A paranormal investigation team came there clear back in the 1980s and showed it was headlights. But, heck, it's almost Halloween, lets go paranormal again just for old times sake.

I remember my dad having a copy of Flanagan's book clear back in the 1970's.  As a kid, I was gullible enough to build a pyramid to try and keep my Dad's razor sharp. Fail.

And remember, you asked us for the input.

Al_Smith

:D I can't help myself----

3 watts of power converted to horsepower would be .0040322HP or about enough to power a very small ants motorbike, pismire perhaps .

While there are magnetic lines of force going pole to pole I doubt there's any way to harness any power .If there is it would take a mighty large amplification device or a flux capacitor the size of Texas .Something that large could be dangerous thus the linked device might save someones life  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tin_foil_hat --have fun with it now, I have ;)

Jasen logger

Correct. i did ask for advise. I have watched the michigan tech episode on line about the paulding light. It has been said that it has not been seen since 2007. I have seen it in 2003 with more than 10 people. It was truly crazy.
I was living in Texas for work for 5 yrs, Wisconsin before that, Arizona, Florida. Most time in Wisconsin.  I was born in WI and traveled much for work and experience. Paul, I did not claim to be more informed than anyone. I learn stuff from people everyday. I dont feel it has been debunked. Al. I know it is small 3 watts or whatever. Small yes. Make one 9 ft that makes 10 watts. Get an off the grid house with green house and keep batteries charged. Maybe make hundred foot pyramids and put them along roads to power cars. People have said the old pyramids could of made tremendous power for many cities. I dont think they were rock piles piled neatly. They were all energy collectors. Once again it is a theory. I find it interesting and will try to make a working model. I am not an electrician.
I have hope for a sweet energy source. I have been told it is not likely but stay optimistic. There is some really good videos on youtube about pyramids.

DMcCoy

It won't work anymore.  Space aliens sucked the strongest portion of the magnetic field out of the earths atmosphere to recharge their spaceships.  The Earth was strongly magnetic a long time ago and this is why it has so much water, after extraterrestials stole our magnetism gravity has held the water in place.   Most people don't know water is so magnetic because it is clear and you cannot see it's alignment.  The magnetism of water led to the Russians building their magnetohydrodynamic drive,  you may know this as "the caterpillar" in the movie 'The Hunt for Red October'.  They say it doesn't work but you cannot trust the Russians either.

The Pyramids were built to harvest the earths electromagnetic force field and beam it up though an opening in the top of the pyramid after the precisely aligned stones changed the magnetism into microwaves.  This explains why they have not returned because there is no fuel left and also explains why the space ship crashed at Roswell NM- it ran out of fuel and couldn't get more.

I don't remember where I heard this I'm pretty sure we were drinking at the time.

Jeff

Jasen logger

OK. I understand........ My bad...... Forget it Please. I agree..... We have already figured out everything on earth.....It is foolish of me.... wow  Not used to forums. I guess I asked for this when I asked for input.... Now it is a joke. LOL. I will build one... good luck! have a great day. By the way, At one time everyone thought the Earth was flat........ Jeff, you are a common negative Nancy at best...... 

OneWithWood

Jasen, if you have not already read them, check out the books Stranger Than Science by Frank Edwards.  I think you would really enjoy them.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Jeff

Quote from: Jasen logger on October 25, 2015, 10:56:28 AM
Jeff, you are a common negative Nancy at best......

I'm probably much more than that but you might never get to know unless you tread lightly. I suggest you do so. You drew my attention when your second post in this topic took on an attitude. Not the topic. Most of us can discuss any topic until attitude starts to writhe its little head.  I recognize attitude and I know what to do about it. Sometimes drawing it out is the best thing so everyone knows what we are dealing with. Your posts are making it very clear very quickly.

Jasen logger

(This may be the deciding factor in putting my land up for sale in the U.P.)   Maybe I did not understand the meaning of your comment.  To make jokes on someone for an idea. Imply it is time to move because I came?  I am not upset. no foul language. I just feel SARCASM is counter productive to new thought or ideas or valuable input. I will not discourage any idea. Minds all work different for everyone.       Jeff,  I guess you got me. My attitude came out. i apologize if i offended any one.  I cease to comment any further.
TY One With Wood. will look into.   

r.man

On a personal note I do worry  that some good ideas get lost because we have become so jaded that we refuse to believe a good thing when we see it. I did not watch the video that was linked so I am not commenting directly on it.
    One of my favorite quotes is    " All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer "
     I have passed on this quote before and I think it speaks to the general worry I have rather than the content of the video. Effectively my worry is that we don't get to stage three because stage one and two are too pervasive.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

Don_Papenburg

I think that the people tend to get nauseated on the Mayan pyramids because of the altitude.  Where are the electric wires coming from them pyramids .  The people of S. america are not stupid . if they could get free power out of the pyramids they would be doing it now.
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

Jasen logger

I see your point. really not much evidence to support this idea. Inventor Nikola Tesla claims that wires are not needed to transfer electricity. The more I researched Tesla, I could not believe the stuff he was doing with electricity. I asked myself how did I not know about his work through school or some where. Maybe electricity in the air can not be measured and sold. I am no expert on any of these things. It is well known of missing components on many pyramids. I think that if this energy would be real it would unravel all of our systems. I feel it would not be unreasonable to think the components and or methods to do this could be withheld to create a monetary system. Many feel any thought about these rock tombs to be a waste of time. Why were these structures made so perfectly in line all over the planet? It is a known fact that we could not get them like this with our current technology. They say they are lined up to the atom. Why would anyone go thru this to put a dead body inside is why I feel there is more to it. Maybe not.   

Bandmill Bandit

Skilled Master Sawyer. "Skilled labour don't come cheap. Cheap labour dont come skilled!
2018 F150 FX4, Husqvarna 340, 2 Logright 36 inch cant hooks and a bunch of stuff I built myself

Jasen logger

Al_Smith

Brucer

Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

Bandmill Bandit

i have been told that they can be harnessed by driving steel peg in the ground under a high tension transmission line  AND adding horizontal rods lying on the ground. i guess measurements are critical and a disconnect system to isolate the 2 "field" when the activity gets too aggressive.

I have had no time to do the research but I have a friend that is messing with it all the time. he says the pyramids appearto have all the infrastructure to produce control and distribute the power without cables but he has yet to figure out the inner workings of it. i have watched hime set up a small collector and it is uncanny how well it works and how fast it ramps up to where it has to be shut down.

There is no doubt in my mind that this has, can and will again some day work.

The question I have is this: Did this technology and the many others that Egypt had AND were playing ultimately destroy them ?? AND other societies tha wee as advanced that likely were working wit hOR against them. Has the been a holocast that had nothing to do with uranium that we have not even found a hint of because it so totally annihilated every thing that we cant eve know it existed.

it is an interesting topic and in my opinion a dangerous one.

AND we will persue till it does us in again.   

Skilled Master Sawyer. "Skilled labour don't come cheap. Cheap labour dont come skilled!
2018 F150 FX4, Husqvarna 340, 2 Logright 36 inch cant hooks and a bunch of stuff I built myself

Ianab

Quotei have been told that they can be harnessed by driving steel peg in the ground under a high tension transmission line  AND adding horizontal rods lying on the ground. i guess measurements are critical and a disconnect system to isolate the 2 "field" when the activity gets too aggressive.

That will produce electrical power.

But what you are actually doing is stealing power from the transmission company by creating a loosely air coupled transformer with their line as primary winding. Every watt generated in your secondary coil will be lost from the main transmission line. So no power is magically being generated, it's just being siphoned off from some other source.

Obviously this is frowned upon by the power company.
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Thank You Sponsors!