iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Turkey Weekend

Started by BCsaw, October 11, 2015, 03:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BCsaw

Happy turkey weekend to those of us north of the border! And to those that have migrated south! ;D ;D

smiley_turkey_dancing smiley_beertoast

Spent the morning hauling pine logs for fence posts. Now it is time to relax and hang with the kids!
Inspiration is the ability to "feel" what thousands of others can't!
Homebuilt Band Sawmill, Kioti 2510 Loader Backhoe

Percy

Yeppers..going to my sons for turkey dinner.....waiting for ball game rite now(bluejays)......not looking good on that front.....
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

thecfarm

Happy Thankgiving to you guys.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

samandothers

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys Eh!

bandmiller2

DanG, turkeys are not even safe north of the border, do you have huntable wild ones.?? Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

sawguy21

I don't know about the rest of the country, we do have wild turkeys in B.C. that have apparently worked their way north from Idaho. Hunting them does not seem to be a big deal yet but may catch on.
Fried eggs and ham tonight which is just fine by me, we did the turkey massacre yesterday.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

BCsaw

Ontario has their share.......Manitoba has a bunch!
Inspiration is the ability to "feel" what thousands of others can't!
Homebuilt Band Sawmill, Kioti 2510 Loader Backhoe

rjwoelk

Yup saw a bunch with a flock of geese. All on their way south. First time in my neck of the woods.
Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

Thank You Sponsors!