iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

dog

Started by drobertson, October 07, 2015, 11:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drobertson

well, I did get the internet back with success, but at the same time realized I have a Bandogge, not a pit bull, a rescued dog, and a challenge but all the same a mouth to feed and a great little pup, 4 months old and thirty pounds with legs like a great dane! and a chomper like a pit, and a temperament like a pup that needs attention. Which she is getting,

miss Dolly has become part of the family,  30+ lbs at short of 4 months old now, this pic is 9 weeks,  long legs and an appetite,  relentless..
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Bruno of NH

Its fun to watch them grow but a lot of work .
Jim /Bruno
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

warren46

Nice looking pup.

My family has raised 9 puppies for various organizations providing guide dogs for the blind.  The most important thing we learned is don't let a 30 pound cute little puppy do anything that you do not want it to do when it is 90 pounds.

Good luck.
Warren E. Johnson
Timber Harvester 36HTE25, John Deere 300b backhoe/loader.

sandhills

Sweet "little" pup, she'll keep you on your toes!

21incher

I am sure that she will train you well. :D
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

PASS_AUF

Congrats on the pup! I used to have a working dog kennel, my trainers brother had a working line Bandogge, he was a lot of dog! As others said keep up on the training with her, the one I knew lacked structure early in his life and he was extremely hard to handle as a 130LB adult. Do you know if she was bred from game lines?
Stihl MS362
Stihl FS550
Stihl FS450
Stihl FS250
Stihl FS80
Stihl 026
Husky 555FX
John Deere Gator 825i
John Deere 4066M

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, PASS AUF.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

plowboyswr

Congrats on the pup. I'm gonna have to get some time and come see ya one day.
Just an ole farm boy takin one day at a time.
Steve

PASS_AUF

Thank you Chuck! There's a lot to learn here!

Quote from: Chuck White on October 13, 2015, 06:37:38 AM
Welcome to the Forestry Forum, PASS AUF.
Stihl MS362
Stihl FS550
Stihl FS450
Stihl FS250
Stihl FS80
Stihl 026
Husky 555FX
John Deere Gator 825i
John Deere 4066M

redbeard

She sure has a beautiful mask around her eyes. Congrats on your large breed pup.
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

Thank You Sponsors!