iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My Grand son is gone.

Started by EZ, October 06, 2015, 07:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ

We watch him grow into a fine young man and in a brink of an eye he gone.
please pray for my family to help get us threw this lost. he went to sleep last nite and never woke up.
A very healthy boy and now he's gone.
EZ

Magicman

Oh how tragic!  I offer my sincerest condolences to you and your entire family.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Roger2561

I'm sorry to hear of your loss.  My prayers, sympathies and condolences to you and your family.  Roger
Roger

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

sawguy21

That really hurts. :'( What happened?
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

thecfarm

That is some hard to take and to understand.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WH_Conley

My condolences. I recently lost a daughter and know the anguish. I wish there was something I could say to help.
Bill

Jeff

Oh no! So sorry Rod and Margie
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

red

Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

Banjo picker

Death is an enemy that we are not equipped to face.  I only have one grand child, and I would have a hard time trying to figure out how you must feel.  I will pray that you reach a level of peace.  Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

sbishop

So sorry for your lost...

Sbishop

customsawyer

So sorry for your loss. I have no words.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

drobertson

We will be praying for you and the family, real sorry to hear of this,  so sorry,,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

WDH

Such a tragic turn of events.  So sorry to hear this.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

r.man

Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

WV Sawmiller

EZ,

My sincerest condolences. I have 3 granddaughters can't imagine losing one of them. I pray you find the strength to get through this time with you family and friends.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

PC-Urban-Sawyer

May the Lord give you and your family the strength to bear this terrible loss.

Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

If there's anything we can do please let us know.

Herb

boardmaker

thechknhwk

gspren

As sad as it is when you lose a parent or older relative it's so much harder to deal with when it's a younger family member. We will pray to help all your family through this.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

sandsawmill14

so sorry to hear this.  will keep your family in my prayers
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

coalsmok

So sorry to hear of your loss. Will keep you and your family in my prayers

Chuck White

It's always sad to hear of such an awful loss, pretty-much speechless!

My heart goes out to your family.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Pine Ridge

So sorry for your loss, i will pray for you and your family.
Husqvarna 550xp , 2- 372xp and a 288xp, Chevy 4x4 winch truck

jamesamd

My heart aches with You , so very sad to hear. Prayer's are said.

Jim
All that is gold does not glitter,not all those that wander are lost.....

Thank You Sponsors!