iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Alright Formites.....The Goat pulled the trigger on a Pick-Up Truck

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, October 06, 2015, 07:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

red

Why is it you get $300 when you sell something but $600-$1,000 when you go to buy Anything?  ?  ?
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

beenthere

:D :D
Some things are priced to sell, and some are priced "to keep" (and not have to replenish the display).  ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

PASS_AUF

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on October 12, 2015, 08:05:50 AM
Thanks Pass. Where are you from?

I'm SE Wisconsin, about 30 days away from being jealous of weather South Carolina.. :D
Stihl MS362
Stihl FS550
Stihl FS450
Stihl FS250
Stihl FS80
Stihl 026
Husky 555FX
John Deere Gator 825i
John Deere 4066M

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: PASS_AUF on October 12, 2015, 06:09:46 PM
Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on October 12, 2015, 08:05:50 AM
Thanks Pass. Where are you from?

I'm SE Wisconsin, about 30 days away from being jealous of weather South Carolina.. :D

:D :D :D :D Come on down!

kiko

I don't us any oil or fuel additives in any of my powerstrokes. But that's just me.  I also only use motor craft filters.  Nice find by the way.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I had to put my 250 in the shop 3 weeks ago.
Seems I was having trouble with the automatic transmission changing from 1st to second.....it didn't want to sometimes.
I would almost have o come to a stop in traffic and let it start all over.

My Tranny Man pulled it and saw where somebody had tried to beef it up. Evidently they didn't know what they were doing. Snap rings bent, scares from where a chisel was used from lack of not having the right tool. It was awful. ANYTHING that was not right was fixed.
Anyway, I got all new valves put in it and a new torque converter that is installed in RV'S.

Now I've never felt such a smooth changing transmission in my life.
The cost was $1700 but well worth it.  :)

sandhills

isawlogs

My '99 has the overdrive flashing, we pulled the code P1754   "Coast Clutch Solenoid circuit" malfunction. It needs to go see the trany doc this week. First it gets new ball joints and new tires.
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!