iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Grandchild - New Saw

Started by Ward Barnes, October 06, 2015, 08:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ward Barnes

Our first grandchild was born yesterday morning, a sweet little girl.

In celebration we purchased a new chainsaw!

Last fall my MS 362 was stolen and I have been without a reliable saw since then.  This time we purchased a MS250.  I usually only do trim work around the yard and orchard any more and very little firewood so considering I will be reaching full Social Security age in a few months the smaller lighter saw seems to fill the bill.

God Bless, Ward and Mary.
7 year old Stihl MS 390.  New Stihl trim saw MS 250.  Kubota BX 2200 tractor.  2005 F150 4X4.
Dull chains cause accidents.  Accidents cause shorter life spans.
You don't sharpen a chain when it gets dull.  You sharpen a chain to keep it from getting dull.

beenthere

Congrats on both accounts.  I have the MS250 and like how it starts, runs, and handles as a second saw to my MS362.
Waiting for the arrival of our second great grandchild this month. As great grandparents, not near the same as being a grandparent.. seems the new grandparents horn in for their part of that action.  A bit of a shock to have to get used to that.  ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

346xp

Banjo picker

Congratulations.  Thats a great idea,I wish i had thought of that.  My first was born last January.  Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

Thank You Sponsors!