iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

winters coming

Started by woodmills1, October 05, 2015, 08:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

There are so many acorns this year even the maple trees are full of them.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Brucer

Repeat after me. Winter is not coming. Winter is not coming. Winter is not coming.
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

coxy

Quote from: woodmills1 on October 05, 2015, 08:40:57 PM
There are so many acorns this year even the maple trees are full of them.
:D :D :D :D

Grizzly

Quote from: Brucer on October 05, 2015, 10:35:45 PM
Repeat after me. Winter is not coming. Winter is not coming. Winter is not coming.

I'm with ya! Repeating rapidly..............    though it doesn't seem to be helping..........
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

Magicman

What is this "Winter" that you speak of  ???   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on October 06, 2015, 07:59:24 PM
What is this "Winter" that you speak of  ???   :)

smiley_argue01
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Ianab

What is this "Winter" thing of which you speak?

View from the deck last night.

Of course, only 4 more days and and it's back home to the so called spring weather.

It was cooler when we got here though. The housekeeper came over to check we were OK because she had only left one blanket on the bed, and it was so cold. We told her we had taken that off and only used a sheet  :D When we left home to go to the airport we had to melt the frost off the car, so the temp getting down to ~17C at night was nothing.
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Chuck White

Lots of acorns and apples around this area this year!

The old timers used to say "it's going to be a long Winter" when there's lots of fruit!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

woodmills1

magic man doing his jean luc picard impression from star treck

what is this winter you speak of

Its the clingons dumping snow on us for 5 or 6 months and the ferenge blowing frigid air at us at the same time.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

clww

I look forward to it! No more bugs, no more sweating (as much), tourists here at The Beach have gone away, no more grass cutting, customers buying firewood, hunting season, etc..... :) :snowball: :snowball: :snowball:
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Chuck White

After we get covered with snow, we have to watch out for the "snowsnakes"!   ;D
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!