iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy 56th there Ron

Started by OneWithWood, September 28, 2004, 11:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OneWithWood

Happy birthday to you Ron  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I know the boss baked a cake for you and Tom would probably follow suit if his cooker wasn't submerged.  I wanted to be sure and wish you a happy day because I greatly appreciate the wisdom and information that you share with all of us on this forum.

Kindest regards,
Robert
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

DanG

What he said. :)  You're certainly a mainstay around here, Ron. Your combination of knowledge and wisdom is invaluable. Happy Birthday.

It is also Kyle Edwards' birthday.  Kyle, I caught your letter in the Mother Earth News this month. You're a great ambassador for the small sawmill business. Keep up the good work! Happy Birthday.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

sprucebunny

Happy Birthday, Ron.
Thanks for being here and sharing you're wisdom.
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Ron Wenrich

Thanks all.  I'll have to try to make it through another couple of years.   :D  Having too much fun.   8)
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Fla._Deadheader

Man, I've missed a bunch of folks birthdays lately. Sorry bout dat, but, Happy Birthday to Y'all anyway
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

SwampDonkey

Happy birthday Ron, from the North Woods. Almost missed this one too. Like everyone else here, glad to have your knowledge and experience on the Forum.  :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

You keep aging like this buddy and yer goona start turning gray! ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Dugsaws

Have to agree bout all the knowledge and wisdom on here Ron
 Happy Birthday fellow 8)

Happy Birthday Kyle, I saw your article in s&w, great article
Doug

Thank You Sponsors!