iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Doll cradle

Started by jamesamd, October 05, 2015, 12:17:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamesamd

I may not be around when My Granddaughter starts playing with Doll's so I built Her a Doll cradle now.
I hope She will love it.

Jim
All that is gold does not glitter,not all those that wander are lost.....

hackberry jake

That's Beautiful! I have only done one raised panel project (a door) and it was many years ago. I definitely need to incorporate more of that. Thanks for the inspiration!
https://www.facebook.com/TripleTreeWoodworks

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

Larry

Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

Magicman

Whooa, that is over the top.  Beautiful.  :o :o 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

mesquite buckeye

I like it. ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :snowball:
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Unbelievable......I love it!  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WDH

8 8) 8) 8)

I love it too!  Cherry?
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

cbla

sandhills

I might start playing with dolls now  ;).  Very nice.

Delawhere Jack

kettlekorn

Beautiful.  Something your granddaughter will treasure for life and probably will be passed down for generations to come.  Great job.
EZ Boardwalk Jr , Kubota L3800,  250 acre farm

21incher

Great job. I bet it gets passed on to the great grandchildren also. :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

WDH

Love the frame and panel design with the raised panels. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

drobertson

very elegant, joinery looks fantastic! 
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

jamesamd

Thanks Guys for the kind comments.

Danny I think cherry was the only choice ;) Too bad I did not have any curly ,someone else seems to have hidden it all.  :snowball:

thecfarm

That looks mighty nice for any doll. Got something in the works for a grandson?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WDH

That is beautiful wood for a beautiful piece. 

jamesamd

Quote from: thecfarm on October 07, 2015, 06:15:28 AM
That looks mighty nice for any doll. Got something in the works for a grandson?

Ray , I can only hope My Son and His Wife will feel the need soon.

It took My Daughter almost 2 Yrs. of IVF to bring us this  Angel.

Jim

thecfarm

An Angel she is.   And than some!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!