iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Anyone bought from GovPlanet.com?

Started by Just Me, October 04, 2015, 09:24:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Me

http://www.govplanet.com/for-sale/Vans-1995-Chevrolet-G30-Cargo-Van-Alabama/629179?h=5000%2Cc|2452&rr=1&hitprm=c%3D2452,featuredHeader%3Dtrue&pnLink=yes

I am thinking of picking one of these up and converting it from a Mobile command center to a mobile fishing center. I have never seen a motorhome that fits my needs so I have decided to build one. I was looking for a small aluminum step van but they are rare, so somewhat pricey when I ran across this.

Should have enough power for my needs with the 6.2 N/A motor, I just have a 17' Smokercraft Alaskan and give me a place to sleep on quick weekends to the UP.

Anyone bought from these guys and how did the sale go if so?

Larry

Glb1gl1

I have bought several trailers, hummer, and 2 5ton trucks from them. Very professional. 
Cook's AC 36 Bandmill

VictorH

Have not bought from them but I own the 1992 version of that same unit.  I have one of my seamless gutter machines in it plus supplies. If it's the diesel It's not fast as I'm pretty sure the govt wanted that way.  Also with a relatively short wheel base it gets pushed around pretty easy by the wind.  The second battery is below the drivers seat and is accessed from under the van.  I had to have the front end worked on which helped the wind issue a lot but it's still pretty noticeable.  The top of my box is plenty strong to walk on and mine was already wired with a 6 slot trailer hook-up.  If I remember right I paid $2200 for mine several year ago and would buy another.

Woodhauler

I Have bought direct from the government auction site. Bought 3 vehicles from there, no middle man. Easy as pie to do. G.S.A auction is the site.
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Thank You Sponsors!