iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I'm living in Wisconsin now

Started by CHARLIE, September 27, 2004, 09:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHARLIE

Chet and Judy came to visit me in my new Wisconsin Home. Chet said he thought it could use a little paint. I guess it would brighten it up a bit. I'm thinking of Viking Purple. ;D

Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Paul_H

Det er et meget hyggelig hus, maler det rød 8)

So Charlie,it looks like you're making your way back to Florida one State at a time :D
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Gary_C

Purple would be a good color for that house since it looks like someone has a choker around it. :D

Gary
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Weekend_Sawyer

How did it go...

There once was a crooked old man who lived in a crooked old house... :D
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

OneWithWood

Just a 'fixer upper' like the real estate agent said :D

Invite Chet and Judy back, cook up a storm, have a bunch of beers cold, and you guys will have it fixed up in no time. :D

Then I would paint it blue.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

oldsaw

the beer that is...in quantity.

Either that, or the guy who built it may have had "a couple".

Think of it as "art", like sculpture.  I saw a display where someone took the wall of a house or garage, tore it off of the house, and cut the top to represent mountains...it was in a real art museum in LosAngeles.  This would qualify as one piece.
So many trees, so little money, even less time.

Stihl 066, Husky 262, Husky 350 (warmed over), Homelite Super XL, Homelite 150A

Bro. Noble

Don't pay them guys no mind,  Charlie-------you got a nice lawn.  Well,  it wouldn't hurt to brush hog it ;D
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Bro. Noble

On second thought,  goats would be more commenserate with the atmosphere :D :D
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Tom

I sure wish I could afford a new house like that.   Ever since Charlie moved off up north with that big computer outfit, he's been trying to show us up.  Dad-gum two-story too :-/

Murf

That house was just built ahead of it's time given all the recent hurricanes going through, that house leans into the wind for extra stability...

Regardless of which direction the wind is blowing from... :D

If you're going to break a law..... make sure it's Murphy's Law.

chet

Don't get too carried away with dat place dar Charlie.  ;)  Da neighbors will be pithed when their taxes get raised.  ;D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Thank You Sponsors!