iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Lunar eclispe

Started by Banjo picker, September 27, 2015, 10:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo picker

Going on right now.  At least here in Mississippi.  Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

sandsawmill14

cant see it here in west tn to cloudy :(
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

Chuck White

We went outside and watched for a little while, the right hand side was still bright, and we waited until it was completely dark red!

It was really neat, especially against the starry sky!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

drobertson

Patchy clouds right up till total eclipse, we were able to see the blood moon.  Then woke up at three and could not get back to sleep till it was time to get up, then we did not want to ;D
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

clww

Total cloud cover here for several days, so didn't get any viewing of this. Heard on the TV this morning that the next one will happen in 2038 (?).
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Banjo picker

There were a few clouds here, but not too bad.  it was neet.  Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

NH-Murph

We had a great view right out the living room window.  Not a cloud in the sky.  I couldn't believe how big the moon looked at sundown.  I've never seen the moon look so big!

Raider Bill

We have had nothing but rain and clouds the past couple evenings.

I caught a couple glimpses last night but could never get the whole moon in 1 shot.

I did get a nice glimpse of the Autumn Wind yesterday!

http://wn.com/the_autumn_wind

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Thank You Sponsors!