iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Olympic 250 help!

Started by Devron30, September 26, 2015, 09:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devron30

My dad has given me a old Olympic 250 (Olympic not Olympik) it runs great even after sitting for YEARS. I would like to get it fixed up a little as it has broken handle, trigger guard, automatic oiler stopped and a few other things.  I can't seem to find any information on these saws and where I can find parts, diagram etc... any help and information on this would be amazing.

mad murdock

Welcome Devron30. Have upu checked out FF sponsor Chainsawr's website?  He has a lot of stuff, and maybe even send him an email of what you are looking for. He may well be able to connect you with some parts.  :)
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

sawguy21

Also check Oleo-Mac, same thing. They were a good farm/ranch saw.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Devron30

Thanks mad Murdock. I have been in touch with him and he's been tons of help! I look once a week on eBay trying to find an old dead 250 for parts but never have had any luck

Devron30

I have another question. What is the difference between the Olympic/Olympyk 250 & 250A?? I only see info on the 250A. My Olympic 250 has printed above the model the work Automatic. Thanks!

sawguy21

old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Devron30

Thanks sawguy!! Automatic refer to the oiler I'm guessing lol

Thank You Sponsors!