iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Birthday to us!

Started by Jeff, September 23, 2015, 07:57:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

Yes,it's been a mighty fine ride!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

POSTON WIDEHEAD

....and she's still a baby with a lot of growing to do.  :)

Have you ever thought about pin striping the home page?  running-doggy
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

pabst79

Its a truly useful and enjoyable place to be a part of, Thank you Jeff and others who make it possible.  8)
Not sure which came first, but I have chickens and eggs.

Sixacresand

Thanks and happy birthday to the Forum.  It really has opened my eyes to ideas and know how.  But mainly I feel part of an elite worldwide group. With out the Forum, I would not have ever drove to Mich or Miss to eat pork and chicken, respectively.  And I would missed sycamore projects.  I have met lot nice ppl thru this Forum.  Thanks Jeff for all your hard work.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Pine Ridge

The day isn't complete for me without checking to see whats going on here on the forestry forum, i enjoy it !  It will be easy for me to remember because mine is tomorrow, happy birthday !
Husqvarna 550xp , 2- 372xp and a 288xp, Chevy 4x4 winch truck

Magicman

And Happy Birthday to you today Pine Ridge.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Pine Ridge

tmarch

Happy Birthday to the forum and Pine Ridge from the Pine Ridge of Nebraska. :)
Retired to the ranch, saw, and sell solar pumps.

Pine Ridge

SwampDonkey

Happy birthday and more to come. And thanks for the hospitality at the Brokaw's for the pig roast and for putting up with some of us at the UP retreat. So thanks to the Altman's for that to. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

clww

Happy Birthday! horn_smiley
Especially thankful to Jeff for making it happen. :)
Glad I found it and glad to be here.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Autocar

Great place to learn and meet new people that is interested in the same as myself, Thanks Jeff .
Bill

AK Newbie

Happy B-day Forestry Forum!  It has already been said but worth repeating... no day is complete without a quick visit it the FF.  Thanks Jeff for this visionary creation and to all those that contribute and share their love of wood! 8)
LT28, Logosol M7, Husky 385XP, Stihl MS 250, Echo

Nomad

Only been here about 9 years now, but I bet I could count the number of days I've missed on my fingers.  Thanks, Jeff.
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

lynde37avery

Detroit WHAT?

Seaman

Thanks Jeff, I am happy to be part of this.
Frank
Lucas dedicated slabber
Woodmizer LT40HD
John Deere 5310 W/ FEL
Semper Fi

Ken

Happy Birthday to the FF.  Thank you Jeff and the administrators for doing a great job. 
Lots of toys for working in the bush

Bill Gaiche

Happy Birthday to a special site. Jeff, by monitoring what has been placed on this forum has made it what it is today. Thanks for keeping us all in line and keep up the good good work. bg

Thank You Sponsors!