iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Artisan firewood?

Started by Brad_bb, September 17, 2015, 12:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad_bb

Did anyone see this recent Artisan firewood video?  Funny!
https://youtu.be/TBb9O-aW4zI
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

beenthere

Just FYI

You are the 4th one to post it... in the last week. ;)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Brad_bb

Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

beenthere

Hey Brad... just shows how popular the video is and how viral it is of late.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

r.man

That's ok Brad I must have missed it the first three times. You have to watch out for those guys, they have a radio show and if you are channel hopping you might hear something ridiculous that sounds just like a regular news report and you move on before you realize that it is made up. Last year they got me with a " clarification " that the previous week's reporting was correct and the capital of Ontario was not Toronto but was in fact Ottawa, a supposedly little known obscure tidbit of info ignored by history teachers across the province.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

steamsawyer

J. A. Vance circular sawmill, 52" blade, powered by a 70 HP 9 1/2 x 10 James Leffel portable steam engine.

Inside this tired old mans body is just a little boy that wants to go out and play.

Great minds think alike.....  Does your butt itch too?

Alan Rudd
Steam Punk Extraordinaire.

justallan1

I'm not even sure what to say on this one ::) although I have had a couple people question the looks of the "crap" that I have sold, so maybe I can send him some business. ;D

beenthere

Steamsawyer missed it the other times this was posted... ;)

https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php/topic,85622.msg1310726.html#msg1310726

Consensus was it was for entertainment, not a real business venture.
south central Wisconsin

steamsawyer

Duh, I guess you're right, I missed it. I don't spend most of my time on this forum anymore.... I would say that most every that has watched this took it as a joke.... Sorry I ruined your day.

J. A. Vance circular sawmill, 52" blade, powered by a 70 HP 9 1/2 x 10 James Leffel portable steam engine.

Inside this tired old mans body is just a little boy that wants to go out and play.

Great minds think alike.....  Does your butt itch too?

Alan Rudd
Steam Punk Extraordinaire.

Thank You Sponsors!