iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Labor day?

Started by drobertson, September 07, 2015, 05:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drobertson

Well, as my son said while telling him on the phone about our day mowing, weed eating, and washing the house, I guess she thinks it means work, well, I did ribs the other night, pull off the bone, today I held my ground, mowed, weed eated, and washed the siding, and in the middle did my basic plan from a few days ago,  250 held tight since 11:15, it is wrapped and finishing for just a lil later,

!
I like pulled pork, ribs and any thing on the grill, but I am about ready for some catfish!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

21incher

Looks good. I smoked and pulled another butt last week and am starting to feel like I need a break from pork for a while also. :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Thank You Sponsors!