iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Things you can do with an rtv

Started by Banjo picker, September 07, 2015, 10:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo picker

I'll start with sowing rye grass.  Rye grass and Labor day go together down south.  I have a 3 point distributer for the tractor but i can see what i am doing better with the little hand held sower...  Debbie was the one who thought about riding on the Kubota, i was gona walk.. opened the feed up and held on.  Got bounced out once, and jumped off twice.  8)  Banjo

Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

Chuck White

Now that's ingenious, just have to regulate the speed of the crank with the speed of the RTV!  ;)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Banjo picker

You are right.  The label said rye grass should be about 2 but I used the 4 setting.  Trying 2 different kinds of seed one is from a company in Amory Miss. the Wax company (Marshall is the brand name, developed by Miss. State Univeristy) The other was a Pennington seed.  I'll try to see if there is any dif. I have another pasture I am going to sow with fescue when the seed comes in.  Will use the same technique.  Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

Thank You Sponsors!