iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

ok hanging my head!

Started by babylogger, September 22, 2004, 07:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

babylogger

in shame and i do apologize. i havent got too everyones posts (well it got a reaction didnt it???) and im not sure i want to read them but i will. IM SORRY bad hair day bad day at work and 2 hecklers that i let get under my skin and i took it out on you people, that was way wrong so again i do aplogize. i just cant stand men (not you) whew saved that one i guess)  who think women cant do a darned thing it makes me crazy, so once again im sorry o itook my anger where it didnt belong. sincerely .............wendy
love logger

Jeff

Well, thats a good start.  Welcome back.:)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Texas Ranger

Hey, you just made a REALLY serious mistake in this post, you used the word "darned", that is unacceptable on this board.  The only swear word acceptable is "DanG" or "DanGed", named after a Floridian. :D

But hey, we don' bear grudges, bake us some cookies and all will be well. (and now, I dodge for cover) ;D

All kidding aside, take us in stride, consider us as more or less helpful, and enjoy the comradeship.

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

babylogger

8) thanks and i am sorry and come to find out they arent thetire sizes we needed they are the sizes for my brothers skidder not the one i drive. my dad had it all backwards :D !! only i didnt find out until this am! lord im gonna blame a bad hair day on pop tonight lol! now that i have hair again. lol i am glad so many people responded i guess it goes too show just what initially drawed me too this board in the first place. and yes in response to another poster i was kicked off another board because i stuck up for another person who was asking for prayers for her animal that was dying(im athiest but had no problem w/ it so i wrote a scathing note (worse than here because the lady was really hurting oh well i know its off topic but i just wanted to clarify that) see i have no problem hanging out under a tree!!!! 8) thanks everyone
love logger

MULE_MAN

Apology accepted,  8)  Having raised 3 daughter on a farm I know that there's nothing
they can't do that a guy can. They were right hand for many years & with out there
help on the farm I wouldn't have what I have today ! Yes  I'm very proud of them & have
allot of good memories of them working with Ole Dad. Now I got 3 grand children
More help for grandpa  :D :D ;D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDG25 with Simple Setworks, debatker, 580 CASE backhoe

Norm

Good to see you back Wendy, we all have bad days so don't give it a second thought.  :)

OneWithWood

When the bad days happen this is a good place to unload your burden by describing the day you had.  We all have bad days and we like to share them :D
We share the good ones too and most fo the ones in between :)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Kirk_Allen

Welcome back Wendy.  Glad to see that you got some things sorted out.  

I am of the opinoin you can tell the size of a person by the size of the things that make them mad.  Dont let the little things get to you!  You will be much happier in life!

As far as being atheist, rest assured God still listened to your prayers.  Glad to see that you were willing to step in and offer something to another person going through tough times.  It points to character.  Of which it took a bunch to get back on here and face the music.  

Welcome back and hope this site provides you with what your looking for.

Kirk

BW_Williams

Good to see you're back, Wendy.  Look's like you may have went back and read a few posts.   :)  My wife (bosslady) is a big help in my rinky dink operation.  (When I'm not in the doghouse, and that's not often)  BWW
Support your local Volunteer Fire Dept.  (not by accident)
Support your local Ski Patrol (by snowboarding:)
Mayor of Millerdale, Washington, USA (by God)!

Jeff

I do feel compelled to add something to this thread. If it were not for The Good Lord, this little insignificant Forestry Forum or its members would not exist.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

beenthere

Praise the Lord for that favor. Amen
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

stumpy

Apology accepted. I hope you always find out that smart people judge you by what you do not what gender or color you are. My dad once told me, "The surest cure for predjudice is excellence"

Welcome back!
Woodmizer LT30, NHL785 skidsteer, IH 444 tractor

Paul_H

Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Thank You Sponsors!