iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Something new to me!!!

Started by Woodhauler, August 25, 2015, 04:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

Paid off a couple credit cards first of this month, got my statements and both had a payed in full, but both had a charge for interest on them~! Called them and they said it was antisipated  interest!!! So I asked and they said don't pay it and it will not be on next months stratement!! Now I wonder if I will get a late charge on a zero balance card???
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

WV Sawmiller

Hauler,

Never heard of such.

Reminds me of my gas company estimating my readings. They estimate and if I pay it the overpayment from the next actual reading covers us for 2-3 months so now if they estimate and I disagree I estimate a payment more in line with my anticipated usage. It turns out I am way more accurate than them.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

John Mc

Never heard of such a thing, Woodhauler.

I wonder what would have happened if you never raised the issue?
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

Warped

Sounds like some of the NCAA Tournament foul calls last few years......Especially on Christmas against Duke!
Good with the rough stuff and rough with the good stuff

shinnlinger

Most people don't call and just pay the bill, which is exactly why they do it....
Shinnlinger
Woodshop teacher, pasture raised chicken farmer
34 horse kubota L-2850, Turner Band Mill, '84 F-600,
living in self-built/milled timberframe home

Thank You Sponsors!