iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hurricane Danny

Started by Raider Bill, August 20, 2015, 01:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider Bill

They just named a hurricane after WDH!!!! 8)
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

Dave Shepard

That was just the wind he kicked up on the way to see the new whack of sycamore at customsawyer's. :D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

And I just got my new shed roof on. Dad burn it Danny!  whiteflag_smiley
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Texas Ranger

He was always kindofa windy feller. 8)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Magicman

I just hope that he stays on da udder side of da Alabama/Georgia line.   :snowball:
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Sixacresand

I heard at least one Forum member is advising coastal residents to use 5/4 kiln dried sycamore lumber to board up their windows.   :D
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

beenthere

Looks like Hurricane Danny has disintegrated.  Said it is a remnant.   :o
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

Texas Ranger

All us old retired foresters are remnants  8)

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Texas Ranger on August 24, 2015, 07:39:05 PM
All us old retired foresters are remnants  8)

...and Spalted.  :D :D :D

WDH

I have a few spalt lines  :)
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Texas Ranger

Your lucky, I got fault lines   :'(

DanG

I think I may have come down with Ring Shake.  :-\
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Magicman

I'd settle for a little dote.   whiteflag_smiley
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

You outta see me shelling.  :D :D :D :D

Thank You Sponsors!