iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

celebrating 27 years with my bride

Started by drobertson, August 20, 2015, 11:37:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drobertson

today marks 27 years with my love, she has a later than usual night so I'm preparing a rack of ribs, and some garlic grilled shrimp, with grilled sweet potato's  caramelized with a brown sugar coating.  Highs in the low 70's with blue bird sky's, not quite sure how it can get a whole lot better than this,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

sandhills

I wouldn't know either, congratulations!

Andy White

David,
Congratulations on this special day! Not many people are lucky enough to know that they really have it made. Sounds like you are treating her to a feast for sure. To answer your question,,,  IT DON'T!!!!  8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D   Andy
Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

coxy

congrats to both of you   8) 8) 8) 8)

justallan1

lowpolyjoe

samandothers

Congrats to you both!  Sounds like a meal fit for a king queen king and queen!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Amazing.....I would be a dead goat at 25 years.  ;D

Congrats!
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

goose63

Quote from: Andy White on August 20, 2015, 12:30:30 PM
David,
Congratulations on this special day! Not many people are lucky enough to know that they really have it made. Sounds like you are treating her to a feast for sure. To answer your question,,,  IT DON'T!!!!  8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D   Andy
Yes it dose the next 27 years will be the best. CONGRATS GUY'S
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

21incher

Congratulations!  Like they say happy wife, happy life.
I think she is staying around for your cooking. ;D
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

drobertson

thanks guys, yea, she does like the cooking, but it's more than that, its a blessing for sure, not sure how I stumbled on this grace, but accept it and love it the best I can,  ribs and shrimp sure don't hurt matters any ;D ;D best part, the kids are coming over, now this is a good thing!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Magicman

Congrats to both of you for reaching that 27 year milestone.  They only get better.   smiley_love
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

4x4American

Boy, back in my day..

Pine Ridge

Husqvarna 550xp , 2- 372xp and a 288xp, Chevy 4x4 winch truck

WDH

Congrats David.  She must be a fine woman  ;D. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

sandsawmill14

hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

drobertson

Quote from: WDH on August 20, 2015, 08:45:22 PM
You bet Danny, Christy is one hard one to beat for sure, not sure how I have been so blessed, but I will take it for as long as it takes to give thanks to the Lord! 

yukon cornelius

That is amazing! you are a blessed man! congrats to the both of you!
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

Cazzhrdwd

Quote from: drobertson on August 20, 2015, 09:48:15 PM
Quote from: WDH on August 20, 2015, 08:45:22 PM
You bet Danny, Christy is one hard one to beat for sure, not sure how I have been so blessed, but I will take it for as long as it takes to give thanks to the Lord!

My marriage is truly Heaven on Earth. Congrats to you!
96 Woodmizer LT40Super  Woodmizer 5 head moulder

Thank You Sponsors!