iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Blueberry Zucchini Bread

Started by Wildflower, August 18, 2015, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildflower

I made this from Zucchini Jeff picked from our raise gardens.

Ingredients:
3 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup vegetable oil
3 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 1/4 cups white sugar
2 cups shredded zucchini
3 cups all-purpose flour

1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1 pint fresh blueberries
Directions:
1.    Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease 4 mini-loaf pans.
2.    In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar. Fold in the zucchini. Beat in the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Gently fold in the blueberries. Transfer to the prepared mini-loaf pans.
3.    Bake 50 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a knife inserted in the center of a loaf comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes in pans, then turn out onto wire racks to cool completely.
Co-owner of The Forestry Forum.

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

That looks good enough to eat.   food6
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sandhills

I love zucchini and blue berries, thanks for posting this it looks "Delish" (old saying, at least around here  :)).

coxy

looks good   food6 food6  is that going to be lunch for us on Saturday  :) :)

thecfarm

coxy,don't be greedy,you all ready have some coming!! Or do you want to make sure you like MI blueberries?    :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

21incher

That looks great. I am so happy that the squash bugs have finally gotten my zucchini plants. My wife found a good receipe for zucchini brownies and chocolate zucchini bread this year, which the freezer is now full of. :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

coxy

Quote from: thecfarm on August 19, 2015, 07:14:18 AM
coxy,don't be greedy,you all ready have some coming!! Or do you want to make sure you like MI blueberries?    :D
they have to be better than mine    I have none  my 8year old ate them all in 2 weeks I picked a 5gal bucket full  :)

Thank You Sponsors!