iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

little things

Started by coxy, August 18, 2015, 02:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

that mean a lot to others  there is a guy that lives down the road from me (sort of a pain) stopped me yesterday and asked if I had about 4cord of wood and if he could come and cut some said he is getting to old to go in the woods and cut it him self   I say shur then I said why don't I bring it over to you in 8ft pieces in my dump trailer after a little bit he agreed last night I dropped it off he thanked me a hundred times asked me what he owed me I told him not a dime he did enough for this country  :) this am he stopped me again and said his wife was great full and asked if she could make me some blueberry bread for the wood I brought  could not get yes out of my mouth fast enough  ;D       makes one feel good to do something for someone that did so much for our country           thanks for reading            coxy

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WV Sawmiller

Coxy,

Well done.

The best rewards in life are not cash. The feelings you get from helping others and seeing the look on their face sis worth way more than the money. I am sure it will more than repaid in other ways.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Bruno of NH

You did a good thing :)
Jim/Bruno
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

sandsawmill14

hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

Chuck White

You done good, Coxy.   :)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

thecfarm

I have some wood that I could drop off too.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

coxy

Quote from: thecfarm on August 18, 2015, 07:25:08 PM
I have some wood that I could drop off too.  ;D
I don't think you will like NY blueberrys  :)

Thank You Sponsors!