iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bean field rats.

Started by Dave Shepard, August 06, 2015, 09:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Shepard

I'm working down in Livingston, NY right now, grain country. Every field of soybeans has half a dozen deer in it at 6:30 in the morning. There are more of them around than cottontails down there, buy they don't go scampering away. I guess it's too hard to see the beans at night, so they just come out during the day now. :D Varmints!
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

ScottInCabot

Those deer will be out there all day, right up until hunting season comes around.....and then they are ghosts.  Happens here in Arkansas too.

ScottinCabot
Timber framing RULES!

drobertson

I grew the Laredo variety for several years, just as a food plot, they would feed all night long, come day light they would drift back in the timber. Had near 4 acres of beans and clover, it does draw them in, 
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Thank You Sponsors!