iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

They are in our midst

Started by sawguy21, August 02, 2015, 04:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sawguy21

There was a story on the local news about a man nearing completion of his house built with his own hands. It burned last night, all the tools were gone so this was no accident. This is the second time he has lost a house to fire, the first was deemed suspicious, and he lost his fruit orchard to a forest fire some years ago. He is 79.
He is being philosophical about it, as he says life goes on, but DanG it he deserves better than this.  >:( He has given up on building his home. It's one thing to steal the tools, they can be replaced, but why torch the house. Scum.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Chuck White

What a "dirtbag", to do such a thing!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

sandhills

That is truly sad, I don't know what makes them do these things but drugs is the first to come to mind.  We recently got our "new to us" place and the amount of time, money, and energy spent so far, I can't imagine building one myself, it may be in the past but I firmly believe some people do deserve a tall tree and short rope.

Thank You Sponsors!