iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

breakfast nook table

Started by tule peak timber, July 30, 2015, 02:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tule peak timber

Reclaimed Catalpa. Slab top, sculpted base, ADA compliant.

persistence personified - never let up , never let down

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

jueston

mesquite buckeye

That's what I was thinking. ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :snowball:
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

hackberry jake

Sweet formed stretcher. I've always wanted a "Maloof" style rocking chair.
https://www.facebook.com/TripleTreeWoodworks

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

yukon cornelius

Those are awesome! I love those legs. do you make the legs removeable? I like the bench also. I have one right in front of me that could be its twin
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

21incher

Beautiful job. I am always amazed by the designs that you create to compliment the slabs you process. :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Larry

I always like nice curvy legs. ;D  You did a good job. :)

I finished some catalpa today with BLO and it came out darker but not near as dark as your table.  Is yours dark because its reclaimed or the finish?
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

hackberry jake

https://www.facebook.com/TripleTreeWoodworks

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

Larry

I stepped into that one. :-[ :-[
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

tule peak timber

LOL,, It is the finish with some pigment in it.  Rob

Jemclimber

Very nice design and beautiful wood!!!!!!   Thanks for showing.
lt15

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Bill Gaiche

Nice to know that you are still kicking, was worried about not hearing from you and all that work you had lined up. I was sure you were very busy. Anyway nice table. bg

78NHTFY

Outstanding!  $ 300?, each? :D :D :D.  All the best, Rob.
If you have time, you win....

drobertson

Amazing, love everything about it, the depth that the finish gives to the grain, wow, 
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Ocklawahaboy

Quote from: Magicman on July 31, 2015, 07:54:57 AM
Rustic yet elegant.   smiley_thumbsup smiley_thumbsup
Are you talking about the table or the fisherman?

tule peak timber

Did someone mention fish ?

Ocklawahaboy

You must get your fish and logs from the same area.  They're both a little oversized.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Y'all can all KISS MY GRITS!

But it is funny.  :D :D :D :D

I hate that picture anyway, that was before I lost all the weight.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Thank You Sponsors!