iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

bell super t vs. bell ultra t

Started by Nemologger, July 29, 2015, 10:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nemologger

Im looking to buy a bell to cut white oak , could you guys please help me decide which bell I want..I have found one of each for sale, both are good machines. Oldsesbee...could you give me some advice?
Clean and Sober

treeslayer2003

idk any thing about the ultra but if i was gonna buy another one it would have the 30" saw and maybe the cummins just for more power. joy sticks would be nice but not a necessity.

oldseabee

The Super T head is controlled by two valves mounted in the dash each controls some of the functions in the hydraulic system except the saw uses both valves for flo w. Pretty simple system but hard to get used to.
The Ultra T has joy sticks and has more power but is more complex and expensive to repair, both have Deutz engines 912 VS 913 both will operate a saw or shear. Ultra T will make more production. Ultra C has Cummins engine. Just for your use locally T  the better deal, for production the Ultra is better but requires more maintenance.

Nemologger

Thanks for the input guys. I bought a Ultra T over the weekend. Where is the best place to order any parts I might need in the future...also where can I buy manuals?
Clean and Sober

treeslayer2003

Quote from: Nemologger on August 02, 2015, 09:54:55 PM
Thanks for the input guys. I bought a Ultra T over the weekend. Where is the best place to order any parts I might need in the future...also where can I buy manuals?
call zambesi equipment..........N Carolina i think. happy birthday.

Nemologger

Clean and Sober

Thank You Sponsors!