iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The right tools

Started by ncsawyer, July 29, 2015, 09:41:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ncsawyer

If this had been a "sawmill hammer", I couldn't have left the store without one.

2015 Wood-Mizer LT40DD35
Woodmaster 718 planer
Ford 445 Skip Loader

Ozarker

Next time you're in that store, would you check and see if they have a chainsaw hammer? I've got a saw in bad need of one. Thanks!

deadfall

Let me know if they ever get an operator hammer.  That wouldn't have to be machine specific.  I'd go as high as six bucks.
W-M LT40HD -- Siding Attachment -- Lathe-Mizer -- Ancient PTO Buzz Saw

============================

Happy for no reason.

jueston

"excuse me sir, do you have hammers?"

"we have these tractor hammers..."

"can i use them on things other then a tractor?"

"i'm not sure... that might void the warranty..."

drobertson

Pretty good buy if one needs a tractor hammer ;D   I need a weed eater hammer ;D
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Ocklawahaboy

Are those tractor lighters I see to the right? 

deadfall

They've sold so many tractor hammers that it's worn out the Formica on the counter. 

Happy for no reason.

justallan1

I went all out right off the bat and got the universal 3lb "F"-it hammer. It must be in big demand because anytime I need it somehow it's in someone else's truck. We be fixin' thangs 'round this joint. ;D

Kbeitz

Quote from: justallan1 on July 29, 2015, 03:40:50 PM
I went all out right off the bat and got the universal 3lb "F"-it hammer. It must be in big demand because anytime I need it somehow it's in someone else's truck. We be fixin' thangs 'round this joint. ;D

Paint it pink.... Then maybe people will let it be...
Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

deadfall

My three pounder is a cross peen.  I don't know what made it cross.

Happy for no reason.

ncsawyer

That store is the hang out for all the local farmers.   A lot of the world's problems get hashed out there every day.  I suppose that hammer is just the latest problem solver.   
2015 Wood-Mizer LT40DD35
Woodmaster 718 planer
Ford 445 Skip Loader

dustyhat

This hammer works for the sawmill hammer  also, but works best after the claws are broke off :D :D

Thank You Sponsors!