iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I am giving in....i cant go to the pig roast

Started by yukon cornelius, July 21, 2015, 11:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yukon cornelius

I really wanted to make it this year and I have been saving up to go but things just keep happening. it goes like this. just this week.

We have the money, I think we can go....honey the front tire just got ruined on the truck. got new tires. found loose ball joint and loose wheel bearing.

ok maybe we can pull it off still... 2 tools died today. replaced those.

well maybe we might make it...broke the tail light with a rock while mowing today.

ok I think we will stay home.

It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

WmFritz

YC, slap a piece of red cellophane on that tail lamp and your good to go. We can find you a new one up north.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

yukon cornelius

I considered that. I think someone is telling me to stay home. Maybe we will have a possum roast here in the middle of the country for those of us who cant make it that far  ;)

LeeB

I think Lindy has a few sweet taters down in the cellar.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

thecfarm

yukon cornelius,that's too bad.  :(  But as I say,there is always next year.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

SawyerBrown

Well,shoot, was hoping to meet you in person!  Maybe you'll have a streak of GOOD fortune in the next couple days and you can still come!
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I sell red cellophane tail lights down here in the hood for $300. But I'll give you a deal.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

r.man

I have had more than one streak like that, one .... thing after another. Like getting pecked to death by a duck. With a bit of change in the wind you might get duck soup.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

yukon cornelius

$300 plastic lens covers on the roll!!Sounds like a bargain! "Other replacements can cost up to $50 but if you call now we will send you the whole roll for only 300 easy payments of $1." :D maybe next year. anyone passing through on the way up is welcome to stop in and clean my shop or help me fill orders. I will let you keep all the sawdust that sticks to you. If that's not on your fun list then we can mix concrete. really though come see us if your passing through.

LeeB

So,
does this mean that the possum and taters was just a tease?
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

WDH

Quote from: yukon cornelius on July 22, 2015, 11:17:55 PM
anyone passing through on the way up is welcome to stop in and clean my shop or help me fill orders. I will let you keep all the sawdust that sticks to you. If that's not on your fun list then we can mix concrete. really though come see us if your passing through.

DanG.  If only we could tote 500 cememt blocks 2 at a time for a couple of hundred yards, in the heat, without gloves, then I would stop by  :D. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

yukon cornelius

Quote from: LeeB on July 23, 2015, 02:43:27 AM
So,
does this mean that the possum and taters was just a tease?

:D tell me your coming and we will get the possum started  :D

Wdh, its just mixing bags of concrete. We have been doing our shop floor a piece at a time. we have done 702 sq feet this summer. So in that case, your coming to mix, right  :D 

we will make better plans to be there next year.

Thank You Sponsors!