Sponsors:

2015 Pig Roast Door Prizes - With Pics

Started by Busy Beaver Lumber, July 15, 2015, 08:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SawyerBrown

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on July 15, 2015, 10:08:20 PM
Quote from: WmFritz on July 15, 2015, 09:54:24 PM
Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on July 15, 2015, 09:46:41 PM
Will the FF be selling these through your company? I'll buy a few.  :)

A shirt with 4 arm holes?

Add 10% for extra arms.  :D :D :D :D :D

You guys crack me up ...

Wow, nice door prizes! 
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

Jeff

We had several boxes arrive from STIHL over the last couple days. One of them contains a brand spanking new MS 261.  :)

http://www.stihlusa.com/products/chain-saws/professional-saws/ms261cmq/
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

Yup, somebody is going home with a $700+ saw this year!  8)

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Jeff on July 18, 2015, 10:28:11 PM
Yup, somebody is going home with a $700+ saw this year!  8)

say_what 
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Jeff

STIHL also sent near 100 STIHL T-shirts, so, a majority will get one, and hopefully one that fits. :D  They also sent a whole box of hats. Half of which are ladies caps! And a whole other box of cool stuff.  Logrite is bringing a great door prize as well, and bringing along another great prize from Arborwear. Who knows what all we will have as members like to brings things as well!

Roxie

Did you post the Stihl prizes in the Chainsaw Board?   :D
Say when

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Gadrock

I sure would like to have one of those shirts. Ay my place I use mostly Stihl.  Have not even changed the plug since last Nov and gone through a zillion chains! Good tools!

Size 2x

David g

carry on
LT40 G18,   bent Cresent wrench,   broken timing light
Prentice 280 loader, Prentice 2432 skidder, Deere 643J fellerbuncher, Deere 648H skidder, Deere 650H Dozer

Andy White

This is the next item up for the door prize drawings at the Pig Roast. Yes, it's a box made with Mississippi Boomerang Walnut. It may not win an award for beauty, but chances are it has the most miles on it of all the prizes! Nancy done her thing on it this morning, and I think it is ready.  Remember, you have to be present to win!!!

It is small, 12"x6"x6", but it is from the heart!    8) 8) 8)    Andy
Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

Roxie

Say when

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Andy White on July 19, 2015, 05:07:42 PM
This is the next item up for the door prize drawings at the Pig Roast. Yes, it's a box made with Mississippi Boomerang Walnut.

So what you're saying Andy is, who ever wins the box, it will surly come back to you.  :)

Magicman

Ain't what he said.  Boomerang means that it must be given to me.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Andy White

David,
The only thing that comes back to me is the pleasure of spending time with good people while harvesting the wood, sawing and drying, building with Nancy, and seeing the recipient enjoying the final  product. I know you know what I'm saying!!!
Lynn,
You may just end up winning this thing! Must be present to win!!!    8) 8) 8)    Andy
Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

SawyerBrown

I'm glad it's by drawing, because there are so many great door prizes it would be impossible to choose.  Beautiful work, Andy.
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

Gadrock

Well if I can out-do some old goat, or an ole elf, or some old sawyer brown, or ...or...I will be taking that box back home to Mississippi with me.

Somehow even MM will have to get over it.

All in all it will be awarded to a very lucky person. Perhaps I should say "priviledged".

David G

carry on
LT40 G18,   bent Cresent wrench,   broken timing light
Prentice 280 loader, Prentice 2432 skidder, Deere 643J fellerbuncher, Deere 648H skidder, Deere 650H Dozer

Busy Beaver Lumber

Very nice box there Andy. Would look nice on the walnut table I won last year that Pigman made and that is proudly on display in our family room where we spend a lot of time entertaining.
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

Magicman

Martha White Nelson

I was one of the lucky ones to win this custom embroidery shirt, along with all my other great stuff from the pig roast.  As soon as I got home, my pink WoodMizer cap went missing!  Looking through some pics on my phone, what do I find?  My cap is now the property of my granddaughter, Malena!  She also got the Smokey Bear pencil, chip clip, eraser, and all the stickers!  Mayra, another granddaughter claimed my pink Stihl cap!
     I was fortunate to be able to travel to the pig roast with Andy and Nancy, and to meet all the great folks that were there.  Thanks to all who contributed prizes!  Hope to do it again!

Martha

WDH

I really like the black Forestry Forum T-shirt.  Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Beaver. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

I snagged a RED custom embroidery FF shirt and Pat got a white one.  Mr. &  Mrs. Beaver's contributions will be appreciated and enjoyed for many years.   8)

Busy Beaver Lumber

Thank you all. Glad you enjoyed the hats and shirts. I am sure we can whip up something similar for next year...maybe even tote bags
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I'm shirtless and winter is coming.  >:(

Magicman

Goats don't wear shirts.  They just complain.   :D

Warped

All nice stuff.
Any chance shirts will be available for sale in Booneville? That yellow wood straighten up Warped quite nice........
Good with the rough stuff and rough with the good stuff

Thank You Sponsors!