iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2015 Pig Roast Door Prizes - With Pics

Started by Busy Beaver Lumber, July 15, 2015, 08:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busy Beaver Lumber

Kristina ( aka Mrs. Beaver) and I had a great time at the pig roast last year and wanted to donate some special door prizes for this years pig roast.

One of the business we own does embroidery and signs. With Jeff's permission and assistance, Kristina digitized the Forestry Forum logo into a stitch pattern for our embroidery machine shown below.

Then she went on to make these 10 shirts and a golf towel which we will be donating to the forum at the pig roast for Jeff to give out as door prizes. Our gift to Jeff and the forum members. Hope you all like them  :)

Towel

Shirts

Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

clww

What a great idea, and what awesome door prizes (X11)! smiley_thumbsup smiley_thumbsup
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Andy White

Busy Beaver,
Glad to see you up and going after your medical condition. Those are some fine looking prizes for sure. My luck says I will win me one of them! If not, Nancy will swap for one. Looking forward to seeing you and Kristina at the Pig Roast!!    8) 8) 8)     Andy
Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

Magicman

I too am putting together a door prize.  Remember, you will not be eligible to win a door prize unless you attend the Pig Roast.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

beenthere

Very sharp Busy Beaver. Thanks for all you do.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

r.man

Very nice work BB and Mrs BB. Magic does your door prize involve ground corn?
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Will the FF be selling these through your company? I'll buy a few.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

Quote from: r.man on July 15, 2015, 09:45:49 PMVery nice work BB and Mrs BB. Magic does your door prize involve ground corn?
Oh no, but that is funny.  Safety items such as dust masks, gloves, safety glasses, ear plugs, & LED flashlight.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WmFritz

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on July 15, 2015, 09:46:41 PM

A shirt with 4 arm holes?
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Magicman

coxy

nice looking shirts    thank you for your donation   I likes the yellow one  :) :)

POSTON WIDEHEAD

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WmFritz on July 15, 2015, 09:54:24 PM

A shirt with 4 arm holes?

Add 10% for extra arms.  :D :D :D :D :D

Don_Papenburg

Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

Roxie

What wonderful door prizes!  Very, very nice gesture!   8)
Say when

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

sandhills

That's just a neat idea, thanks to both of you.  Now if I could only be there to win one...

Busy Beaver Lumber

Kristina is really looking forward to the pig roast. Based on the enthusiastic feedback over the shirts, she went ahead an did a half dozen hats as well.  Here is Pic of one of them, will let you be suprised  by the other ones.

Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
6 x 10 dump trailer
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Busy Beaver Lumber

That would not be a bad Idea. I will have to talk to Jeff about that and would give 25% to forum on each shirt, hat, towel, or tote bag sold.
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
6 x 10 dump trailer
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

sandhills

Very nice Kristina, I love the shirts too!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Busy Beaver Lumber on July 17, 2015, 04:12:53 PM

That would not be a bad Idea. I will have to talk to Jeff about that and would give 25% to forum on each shirt, hat, towel, or tote bag sold.

Great Golf Shirts.  :)

sandhills

Just remember David it's shirts not skirts  :)

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Quote from: Busy Beaver Lumber on July 17, 2015, 04:12:53 PM

I'd like to have a couple of them...

+1 for the idea of selling them as FAA (Forum Approved Attire).

Herb

Magicman

I got my Door Prize all together this morning.

Vented dust masks, ear plugs, safety glasses, gloves, LED flashlight and 16' rule. 

But you have to be there to WIN.  :)  Absent and you LOSE.  :-\

21incher

Wow great door prizes. I wish that I could make it, but I can't and I would like to order a hat & shirt when you become the offical forestry forum licensed aparrel supplier.  :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Thank You Sponsors!